Thursday, March 3, 2011

Black Suit With Burnt Orange Tie

rethink "I love you"

Power
Photo by Lois

I love

P s This photo was sent to me because I love the fixes
... Indeed!
confirm! :-)
But tell the truth, you are also curious as me, you know the mood of those who had written and who then (assuming it is the same person) that written the partially deleted?
and then clear why only the names, leaving the "I love you "???....
In this case the correction is more evident to my mind the writing itself.
Why?
Well because in the mind of the reader, take the curiosity to know what lies beneath the clear white!
What is behind??
what he wants to hide??
Even Lois was asked that question and adds it in the mail: anna (deleted) I love you carlo (deleted). Mystery revealed!
;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment