Monday, December 29, 2008

Ge Convection Oven Not Working



Dear friends, I wish I had more time to devote to the blog and to you but unfortunately I do not own .. : (Vi I follow on your blog and admire the many beautiful works you do .. I also did a little 'of nice touches but not to neglect any gift .. I photographed before : (: (Just downloaded the photos .. I wanted to post what I enjoy to do all of you my dearest and sincere good wishes, I love to spend some time together .. I hope to see you soon! Many thanks to Luisa , arrived on time Your sweet soft ball ..:) thanks to all who encouraged me to do, do, do .. create, even simple things helps me to download the nerves and gratifies me .. I love you and I wish you a 2009 of health, serenity, friendship, kisses and cuddles and of course it is a 2009 superscrapposo Kisses Anto

0 comments:

Post a Comment