Sunday, August 14, 2005

Interesting Facts About Hiv

Welcome

"Dying is the very condition of existence. In this I am referring to all those who say that is death to give life meaning, its taking them this way. It is non-sense that gives a sense denying that. "
Blog is nothing but an acronym for the words web and log: literally 'witness network '.
is in short of an online diary where thoughts, notes and reflections are open for all to read.
Dark Desire is my blog.
This space is all that I read, what I see, I hear. Without any logical and temporal continuity, a subsidiary intimate and introverted that eviscerates the multitude of interests through my soul. Looking for a thread to serve as a conduit for my drives, a refuge where there are the darker aspects of life and art, dove le parole hanno duplici significanti e le immagini ci ricordano l’indeterminatezza della nostra stessa esistenza.
Questo รจ quanto.



“E se Dio avesse inventato la morte per farsi perdonare la vita?”
Gesualdo Bufalino

0 comments:

Post a Comment